Submit Your Session for the CPhI Connect Conference
Share your research and best practices with your peers! Submissions due October 15, 2017.
The CPhI Connect Content Team invites you to submit your abstract for the 2nd Annual CPhI North America Connect Conference to be held on April 24-26, 2018 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. This is your opportunity to share your research and best practices with your peers! All abstracts must be submitted online here by October 15, 2017.
This year’s CPhI Connect Conference theme is Fostering Innovation in Drug Development and Manufacturing in a New Era of Regulation with a focus on:
- Drug Development - Emerging trends for drug delivery systems - accelerating delivery while ensuring efficacy and safety
- Drug Manufacturing - Latest developments relating to APIs, process development, contract manufacturing, outsourcing, technologies - advancing operations and implementing next-generation thinking to drive efficiency and quality
- Bio-Manufacturing - CPhI's new day-long summit dedicated to bio-manufacturing processes - improving quality management, production efficiency, scale-up, contract manufacturing models, technology transfer, cGMP and other bio-manufacturing process related topics
Make Your Submission Stand Out: Tips & Tricks
- Include a Working Title - The title of the abstract/topic idea should be brief - identifying the overall takeaway from the session and how it relates to drug development or drug manufacturing innovation.
- Tell Us About Your Industry Expert/Potential Speaker - Identify the name, degrees(s), title/primary affiliation, email address, and telephone number for the speaker - give us basic facts on the speaker you are proposing and why our audience wants to hear from them.
- Make Sure Your Abstract Includes:
- Session Objectives - top three (3) takeaways for the audience
- Results/Supporting Information/Case Studies
CPhI Connect 2017 Speakers Included:
Who Should Attend CPhI Connect?
Mingle with key stakeholders across drug development, drug manufacturing, outsourcing and specialty chemical sectors including:
C-Level Executives, VPs, Directors, and Managers responsible for:
Manufacturing • Drug Development • Procurement • Outsourcing • Formulation • Regulatory Affairs • Quality • Sourcing • Process Analytical Technology
As well as:
• CROs • CMOs • Regulatory Consultants