CPhI’s New bioLIVE Unites the Best in Biopharma Manufacturing and Processing
With a 30-year history of massive events around the world, powerful and respected pharma players from every aspect of the supply chain understand that CPhI is where they connect to collectively drive the industry forward.
Now, the all-new bioLIVE will build on this iconic series of global pharmaceutical gatherings by capitalizing on our proven infrastructure to unite the small and large molecule worlds. Join us for a unique experience showcasing the connective power of the biomanufacturing and processing industry!
bioLIVE at CPhI North America includes:
- A new focused exhibition zone and a live content stage that establishes premium class, global leadership in bioprocessing and manufacturing
- Cutting-edge content and matchmaking with learning and partnering opportunities for science, technology, and business development
- A platform connecting biotechs, big pharma, and service providers across the large molecule value chain—from early development to commercial manufacturing and regulatory services
bioLIVE is a confluence of all the people, ideas, and solutions in bioprocessing and manufacturing—many of which are currently underserved in the marketplace. This specialized zone unites all development and manufacturing ecosystems together in one global location at CPhI North America, giving you a place to learn, network, and do business within pharma’s fastest-growing marketplace.
bioLIVE is perfect for:
- Technical buyers
- Principal research scientists
- Bioanalytical business managers
- Biotech representatives
- Senior to mid-level executives of biotechs and pharmaceutical companies
- Researchers from universities and institutes
- Wholesalers, distributors, suppliers and trading companies
- Professional services and consulting
- Diagnostics and devices
- Biomedical equipment technicians and clinical engineers
Past Attendees Included...
Associate Director, Scientific Affairs - Sandoz
Associate Director, Strategic Sourcing – Novartis
Biochemist - Siemens
Buyer - Adesis, Inc
Category Manager Global Procurement - Bristol Myers Squibb
Director, CMO Business - Sanofi
Director, Global Procurement - Pfizer
Director, Procurement - MilliporeSigma
Director, Procurement & Supplier Quality – Fujifilm
Director, Purchasing & Supplier Management – AbbVie
Director, Research - Baxter Healthcare
Director, Science & Technology - Catalent
Global Category Buyer - BASF
Global Category Leader - GSK
Head, Topical Formulation and Process Development - GSK
Manager, Facility & Procurement - Adesis, Inc
Manager, Strategic Sourcing - Johnson & Johnson
R&D Procurement - Johnson & Johnson
Research Scientist - Bayer
Senior Formulation Scientist - GSK
Senior Scientist - Bristol Myers Squibb
Senior Scientist - GSK
Senior Sourcing Manager - Bristol Myers Squibb
Sourcing Manager - Sanofi
Vice President, R&D Technology - Johnson & Johnson
Exhibit at bioLIVE
bioLIVE unites thousands of CPhI North America attendees responsible for sourcing, procurement, supply chain management, and more—from across the biopharma industry.
From biogenerics and bioinnovators to manufacturing and laboratory specialists, these niche professionals have very specific challenges and objectives. And it’s your products, services, and innovations that this concentrated audience of global biopharma pros are looking for!
Book your bioLIVE booth and get a piece of the fastest-growing market in pharma…
- Biopharmaceuticals currently generate global revenues of $162 billion
- Biopharma market is projected to grow at CAGR 9.4% through 2021, reaching $278 billion
- Biomanufacturers will be spending more on innovation, increasing their budgets an expected 6% for new technologies
Biopharmaceuticals currently generate global revenues of $162 billion.
The Biopharmaceutical market is projected to grow at CAGR 9.4% in 2017-2021, reaching $278 billion by 2021.
Biomanufacturers will be spending more on innovation, increasing their budgets an expected 6% for new technologies.
Outsourcing of biopharmaceutical manufacturing will continue to increase as companies aim to increase testing services and production efficiencies.
Products & Services Found in the Bioprocessing Zone
Academia and Research Centres | Analytical Chemistry | Analytical Methods | Antibodies | Bio Clusters | Bio process technologies | Bioelectronics | Bioinformatics | Biopharmaceuticals | Biotechnology and related specialities | Bio-similar | Cell biology | Diagnostics | Genomics & Proteomics | Immunology | Medicinal chemistry | Molecular Biology | Platform technologies | Process validation | Protein chemistry | Technology and software | Tissue Culture Medias | Toxicology / virology
“It was wonderful. Well organized, great range of companies represented. My company and I made a lot of promising connections”
- Marketing / Communications / PR, Other: Multi disciplines-BioTech, Pharmaceutical, USA
It is the best opportunity for the members in global pharmaceutical market regarding find a new strategy and build up the new idea in all the value-chain.
- Sales, Pharmaceutical Company (generic finished products), South Korea
Do Business Better
CPhI North America offers you a unique platform to meet your peers, clients and prospects face-to-face. Don’t miss the chance to connect with a qualified group of relevant buyers looking for new products, suppliers and services.
- 80% of attendees have a role in the purchasing cycle
- 68 % of attendees said they were likely to do business with one or more exhibiting company
- 48% of attendees were new to CPhI events
Attendees visit the show with a singular focus: to find the latest innovations in machinery, equipment, and technology.