Fostering Innovation in Drug Development and Manufacturing
Pharma industry leaders from drug development, drug manufacturing and bio-manufacturing will gather at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, April 24-26 for 3 days of world-class conference programming.
The 2nd Annual CPhI North America Conference is powered by three tracks of programming: two tracks dedicated to pharmaceutical manufacturing, outsourcing, R&D, drug delivery and supply chain related topics for small and large molecule finished drugs and one track dedicated to advancements in bio-manufacturing.
Opening Keynote: Science Fiction in Healthcare
The perfect mix of education and motivation, this year’s keynote speakers have been there, done that, and are ready to help you stay one step ahead of our evolving industry. First to take the stage is no ordinary keynote. He’s The Medical Futurist, and he’s coming to transform the way you think about healthcare. Join Dr. Bertalan Mesko and embark on a captivating and exploratory journey to find out how science fiction technologies can become reality in medicine and healthcare. It’s time to boldly go where no keynote has gone before!
Nik Leist - Proteus Digital Health
Join Nik Leist, Senior Director of Ingestible Sensor Manufacturing and Site Leader at Proteus Digital Health, as he offers new insight into patient health patterns and treatment effectiveness. Learn more.
Jim Miller - PharmSource
Peter P. Stein, M.D - FDA
Conference and VIP pass holders are invited to join the FDA's Peter P. Stein, M.D., Deputy Director, Office of New Drugs (OND), Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) for a special presentation. Learn more.
Featured Sessions Include:
Drug Development Track
- Solubility Enhancement and Improving Oral Bioavailability
- Hot Melt Extrusion Challenges and Solutions
- Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) – A Cost Effective Approach for Simplified Dosing
- Precision Medicine - Changing the Paradigm of Drug Development
Drug Manufacturing Track
- Continuous Processing Technologies for API and Intermediate Manufacturing– Innovation Meeting Market Demand
- Live with Michael Levy, Head of Research & Innovation at USP: The Role of Quality Standards in Emerging Technologies
- Regulatory Considerations, Strategy and Best Practices for Choosing a Quality Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)
- Risk Management in Technology Transfer
- A Molecule’s Journey – Breaking Down Roadblocks to Commercial Success
- USP Standards to Support Qualification of Raw Materials and Cell Substrates for Biomanufacturing
- Cell Line Development and New Technologies
- Case Study - Implementing Novel Technologies to Reduce Timelines
Need to Justify your attendance?
You’re sold on the benefits of CPhI North America, but what about your employer? We all know that professional development is essential, although it can also be a big investment of time and money. If you’re struggling to make your case to management, we can help. Use these tools to convince your boss that CPhI is an investment with exponential returns.