Pharma industry leaders from drug development, drug manufacturing and bio-manufacturing gather annually at CPhI North America to discuss pharmaceutical manufacturing, outsourcing, R&D, drug delivery and supply chain related topics for small and large molecule finished drugs as well as advancements in bio-manufacturing.
The 2018 conference lineup feature cutting-edge keynote presenters including:
The Medical Futurist
The Medical Futurist, Dr. Bertalan Mesko embarked on a captivating and exploratory journey to find out how science fiction technologies can become reality in medicine and healthcare.
The Digital Pill Revolution
Nik Leist, Senior Director of Ingestible Sensor Manufacturing and Site Leader at Proteus Digital Health, offered new insight into patient health patterns and treatment effectiveness.
Industry Changes from the FDA
The FDA's Peter P. Stein, M.D., Deputy Director, Office of New Drugs (OND), Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) shared a special presentation on changes in the industry.
Past Sessions Include:
Drug Development Track
- Solubility Enhancement and Improving Oral Bioavailability
- Hot Melt Extrusion Challenges and Solutions
- Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) – A Cost Effective Approach for Simplified Dosing
- Precision Medicine - Changing the Paradigm of Drug Development
Drug Manufacturing Track
- Continuous Processing Technologies for API and Intermediate Manufacturing– Innovation Meeting Market Demand
- Live with Michael Levy, Head of Research & Innovation at USP: The Role of Quality Standards in Emerging Technologies
- Regulatory Considerations, Strategy and Best Practices for Choosing a Quality Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)
- Risk Management in Technology Transfer
- A Molecule’s Journey – Breaking Down Roadblocks to Commercial Success
- USP Standards to Support Qualification of Raw Materials and Cell Substrates for Biomanufacturing
- Cell Line Development and New Technologies
- Case Study - Implementing Novel Technologies to Reduce Timelines
Need to Justify your attendance?
You’re sold on the benefits of CPhI North America, but what about your employer? We all know that professional development is essential, although it can also be a big investment of time and money. If you’re struggling to make your case to management, we can help. Use these tools to convince your boss that CPhI is an investment with exponential returns.