Hear from 55+ pharma industry leaders including, Merck, Eli Lilly, Pfizer, BASF, and Catalent, over three days of educational sessions.
NEW YORK, March 1, 2017 – The world's largest pharmaceutical event series, CPhI, will debut in Philadelphia May 16 - 18, 2017. Utilizing the strength of the CPhI brand and an adjacency to InformEx, the leading fine and specialty chemical event, CPhI North America will launch the first-ever Connect Conference featuring two educational programs: CPhI Connect, focusing on pharmaceuticals, and InformEx Connect, focusing on fine and specialty chemicals.
Powered by the expertise of the American Chemical Society (ACS), the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), the Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (SOCMA), and UBM's rich programming resources, the Connect Conference is unlike any program ever assembled. Featuring more than 55 speakers at more than 44 sessions across eight tracks, the Connect Conference will help industry professionals navigate a rapidly evolving regulatory, strategic and technological landscape. Delegates of the Connect Conference will have access to both programs with one pass.
CPhI Connect Conference Program Packed with Pharma Thought Leaders
CPhI Connect will contain four tracks: Drug Development, Quality/Regulatory, Drug Manufacturing, and Outsourcing. The program will offer perspectives on a The CPhI Connect Conference Program will feature more than 55 speakers delivering more than 44 sessions over the course of 3 days.
wide assortment of pressing topics within the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries from speakers such as:
- Magid Abou-Gharbia, Ph.D., FRSC, Associate Dean for Research, Laura H. Carnell, Professor of Medicinal Chemistry & Director of the Moulder Center for Drug Discovery Research (MCDDR), School of Pharmacy, Temple University
- Sunny Bhardwaj , Senior Scientist, Merck
- Richard D. Braatz, Ph.D., Edwin R. Gilliland, Professor of Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- David Conlon, Senior Principal Scientist, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Ian W. Davies, Department of Process and Analytical Chemistry, Merck Research Laboratories, Merck and Co. Inc.
- Amy Ethier, PhD, Formulation Scientist, Skin Delivery, BASF Pharma Solutions
- Robert Garbaccio, Executive Director, Merck
- Stephen V. Hammond, Senior Director/ Team Leader of the Process Analytical Sciences Group, Pfizer Global Technology
- Antonio Hernandez-Cardoso, Senior Scientific Liaison, USP
- Jim Lalonde, SVP of R&D, Codexis Inc.
- D. Jeffery Liu, Ph.D., MBA, MS, Director/Clinical Development Head, ID/IIDPH, RD, GSK
- Ronald T. Piervincenzi, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention
- Yihong Qiu, Oral Drug Products, Manufacturing Science & Technology, AbbVie, Inc.
- David Rabuka, PhD, Global Head of R&D, Chemical Biology, Catalent Biologics - West (formerly Redwood Bioscience), Catalent Pharma Solutions
- Peter D. Senter, Ph.D., Vice President, Chemistry and Senior Distinguished Fellow, Seattle Genetics
- Satish K Singh, Drug Product Services. Lonza Pharma and Biotech, Lonza Ltd
- Arvind Srivastava, Ph.D., Research Advisor, Formulation Development, CMC Development, Eli Lilly and Company
- Pete Stevenson, Vice President and General Manager, Pfizer CentreOne
- Tom Wilson, Vice President, Contract Manufacturing Operations, Pfizer Global Supply & Pfizer CentreOne
- Ron Vladyka, Director of Research & Development, Catalent Pharma Solutions
"We are incredibly excited to host this conference program at CPhI North America in May. The pace of change within the pharmaceutical industry is unprecedented. The Connect program will be a thought-inspiring and educational tool to help attendees navigate these changes." states Rutger Oudejans, global brand director pharmaceutical, UBM.
To view the full CPhI Connect program schedule go to schedule.cphinorthamerica.com
Participate in the Epicenter of Pharmaceutical Innovation
CPhI Connect participants will also have access to the sold-out expo floor featuring more than 450 companies across the complete pharma supply chain, as well as show floor programming, networking events, and much more. With a unique blend of unprecedented global influence and the infrastructure to advance relationships between buyers and sellers, CPhI North America will provide a marketplace of solutions and ideas like no other.