New In 2018: CPhI Webinars
Cast your customer net far & wide by getting your brand in front of engaged pharma leaders. We combine CPhI’s worldwide audience with the powerful followers brought by webinar partners & presenters to give you maximum exposure among industry influencers.
Interested in learning more? Sign up for our next webinar: Liquid-Liquid/Gas-Liquid Separation for Continuous and Batch Chemical Processing today!
Liquid-Liquid/Gas-Liquid Separation for Continuous and Batch Chemical Processing
November 27, 2018
During this webinar, the following topics will be covered:
- The principles behind the membrane-based separation technology
- Examples of applications for single and multistage extraction in the context of flow chemistry
- Advantages of this technology for batch processing
Interested In Sponsoring A Webinar?
Your Webinar Sponsorship Includes:
• One-hour live audio event (inclusive of 15 minute Q&A)
• Hosted by CPhI Content Producer
• Event hosting and technical support included
• Features include: Live Q&A, surveys and polling and URL links
• Final PowerPoint Slide Presentation
• Promotional plan across our online network drives visibility with decision makers (cphinorthamerica.com, cphi-online.com, etc.)
• Two dedicated emails to promote webinar (including sponsor logos), and inclusion in CPhI North America event promotions, and CPhI Online newsletters
• Link to attendee lead reporting provided one week prior to scheduled event date
• Additional enhancements, including sponsored videos, are available
• Available on-demand for 12 months
The Power Of Webinars
Expand Your Reach
Visual information is processed by the brain 60,000 times faster than text. So it’s no wonder so many professionals engage with industry-specific webinars to acquire the skills that will keep them at the forefront of pharma.
Target Motivated Buyers
Attendees voluntarily register based on the knowledge and guidance they seek—making them ideal, pre-qualified buyers for your complementary products and services.
Build Your Market Authority
When your company walks in lockstep with well-known thought-leaders and pharma powerhouses, you’ll be seen as the legitimate go-to resource you really are.
Uncovering the Keys to Excipient Innovation
Listen and learn about the current regulatory landscape for the adoption of novel excipients in drug development.
Formulation Challenges in Drug Development
Listen and learn about tools, strategies, and methods for assessing the formulation, drug delivery, and manufacturing potential of a drug candidate in the pre-clinical phase as well as implications for timelines, API materials, and budgets.